College and Senior High School students from Batch 2020-2021 and Batch 2021-2022 are requested to submit their updated ID photos for the release of their school IDs until October 31, 2021.
Please read the following guidelines carefully:
- ID picture with at least 640 x 480 resolution
- The picture must be saved in .JPEG or .JPG format
- ID Picture must be taken with white background
- Student’s face must be clear and distinguishable. Picture must be taken in a room with good lighting conditions.
- The ID Picture must be saved using this format (Student number – Last name, Given Name e.g: 2020112345 – Dela Cruz, Juan)
- ID picture must be taken in an eye-level position.
- Do not use camera filters.
- Facial details must be clear and recognizable.
- No wearing of eye glasses.
- Remove unnecessary accessories (e.g: Piercings, Necklace, Caps, Earphones, etc.).
- Wear appropriate clothing (Formal or Semi-Formal and with collar).
- Ears must be visible in the ID Picture (for those with long hair).
- Sit up straight and look straight at the camera.
- Shoulders must be visibly straight in the ID Picture.
- Do not wear sleeveless clothes (e.g. sando).
- Do not wear sleeveless clothes
- Wearing of light cosmetics or makeup is allowed.