All students from Batch 2020 to 2021 from the Mapua-PTC College of Maritime Education and Training (Mapua-PTC CMET) are advised to take note of the following information for their Pre-Enrollment Medical Exam:
The CMET Medical Exam will start on Monday, April 4, 2022, to May 13, 2022.
*Maritime medical guidelines will be followed.
*Results will be provided to the students once available, for pick-up.
Available Hospital Branches (HMI):
a. Health Metrics Pasay branch
4th Level Prism Plaza
Two E-Com Center, Mall of Asia Complex
b. Health Metrics Makati branch
Merryland Plaza Building
1157 Chino Roces Avenue
San Antonio Village, Makati City
Clinic hours: Mondays to Fridays, 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM and Saturdays, 7:00 AM to 12:00 PM
*Since the CMET Medical Exam will not require fasting, we highly recommend students to schedule their medical exam during ng weekdays starting at 12:00 PM.
Type of Package: Pre-Enrollment Medical Exam
Package includes the following tests:
b. Blood Typing (ABO/RH)
c. Complete Blood Count with differential count
f. Optometric Examination (Visual Acuity and Ishihara)
g. Physical Examination, Vital Signs and Medical History
h. Psychometric Basic Exam
i. RPR / TPHA
l. Drug Testing (Methamphetamine and Tetrahydrocannabinol)
m. Hepatitis B Screening (HbsAg)
n. Chest X-ray
o. Pregnancy Test
* Additional test for female students – Php 250.00 per student
Total Cost: PHP 2,950 per student
*Additional PHP 250 for Pregnancy Test for female students
Payment Type: Charged to student, cash basis
- Maritime students must bring their vaccination card upon going to Health Metrics. Students without vaccine yet must communicate to CMET office ASAP for further instructions and arrangements.
- Kindly present the QR code and any one of the following: (1) valid government ID, School ID, or School Registration on the scheduled date.
- Health protocols: Face mask, bring own pen, and if with symptoms, please re-sched until symptoms have cleared.
- Contact person: Dr. Anne Margaret Paz-Carreon, Clinic Manager – 0917-6830-797
- Name to appear on the certificate: Mapúa-PTC College of Maritime Education and Training.