Mailing Address and Contact Information:
Malayan Colleges Laguna – A Mapúa School, Inc.
Jose Rizal Building,
Block 6 Lot 4 Southpoint Subdivision,
Pulo-Diezmo Road, Cabuyao City, Laguna
Telephone Numbers: (049) 832-4000 local 1119-1122
New and Current Students:
• Submission of Enrollment Documents (New Enrollees for the Current Academic Year)
• Submission of Enrollment Deficiencies from Previous Academic Year
• Transmittal of Scholarship Documents that require School certification (online request required)
Graduates/ Alumni and Students who have Transferred out of MCL:
• Request for Transfer Credentials from Current School
• Request for Form 137 (Permanent Student Record) from another school
Other Important Reminders
1. Processing of Form 137 (transfer from MCL to another school and from previous school to MCL) is school-to-school unless the other party (non-MCL) includes a notation (i.e. “entrust to the bearer”) on the request.
2. Requests via the Registrar’s Office (email@example.com) e-mail are allowed.
3. All other document requests from students must be coursed through the online document request facility here.
4. Complete mailing address and instructions must be strictly followed.
5. Successful transmittal of official and original documents is a responsibility of the sender (student and parent) including the corresponding courier charges and related costs without any right of reimbursement from MCL.
6. By sending the original documents to MCL via courier, the sender gives his/her consent for the personal data and information to be obtained, used, processed, stored, and disposed (if necessary) by MCL subject to the exiting data privacy and enrollment policies of the institution.
7. Senders are encouraged to verify/confirm if the transmitted documents are received after five (5) days from transmittal through the Helplines of the Registrar’s Office (09189929591); or if no confirmation from RO’s end is made within the 5-day period.