Do you have a talent for dance, music, or the arts? The MCL Center for Guidance and Counseling is now accepting video submissions for Kumusta ka na? An Online Catching-up Session with CGC: Special Edition!
Inspire others and help promote mental health and well-being this upcoming Mental Health Awareness Month.
Read the mechanics below for more information on how to submit your entries.
1. Interested MCL students are encouraged to upload their pre-recorded presentations.
2. Each presentation must instill hope and inspiration to viewers.
- Sample presentations:
- Song number
- Dance number
- Musical instruments
- Other forms of expressive arts
3. All presentations must be at least 60 seconds and up to two (2) minutes long, and must be saved in .mp4 format.
4. Submit your entries and consent form through the link below.