The Security Office is entrusted with the responsibility of keeping peace and protecting persons and property within the College.
Functions & Responsibilities
- Spot and random verification of ID shall be regularly done by MCL security officers;
- Doers of wrongful acts causing physical injuries, damage to property, vandalism, theft and other criminal acts within the MCL compound shall be apprehended and brought to the Center for Student Activities and Discipline (CSAD) for investigation and proper action;
- Violation of other misdemeanors by the student shall also be reported by the apprehending officers to the Prefect and the department where the student belongs;
- Bags, bundles, knapsacks, etc. of students entering the MCL premises shall be inspected by MCL security officers in order to prevent entry of prohibited or dangerous materials within the premises;
- Any unauthorized person, intruder or outsider found or apprehended within the premises must be duly identified; his name recorded in the MCL Security Service Logbook, and brought directly to the nearest police precinct for investigation and proper action; and
- Severe disciplinary measures and legal action, if proper, shall be brought against any person or persons participating or involved in hazing.
- Strict prohibitions must be enforced against the carrying of firearms or other weapons within the campus. The weapons may be turned over to the police.
Malayan Colleges Laguna
- Pulo Diezmo Road, Cabuyao, Laguna 4025
- Trunkline: +63 (49) 832-4000
- Email :