Office for Quality Management
To uphold MCL’s Quality Policy and support its mission and vision, the Office for Quality Management ensures that necessary processes that comprise MCL’s Quality Management System (QMS) are adequately defined, effectively implemented, and continually improved.
Functions & Responsibilities
- Coordinate efforts and lead concerned colleges, institute and support departments in the acquisition of program certifications or accreditations both locally and internationally;
- Conduct regular internal audits of the MCL QMS to maintain its processes’ compliance to relevant standards;
- Conduct assessment activities that produce data which help the MCL Administration make informed decisions; and
- Assist MCL Administration in the performance evaluation of its personnel through monitoring of preventive and corrective actions’ effectiveness in curbing relevant audit findings.
Malayan Colleges Laguna
- Pulo Diezmo Road, Cabuyao, Laguna 4025
- Trunkline: +63 (49) 832-4000
- Email :