Human Resources Management Office
The Human Resources Management Office (HRMO) is responsible for the employment and development of suitable personnel. They ensure that the MCL employees perform their tasks dutifully for to provide quality services.
Functions & Responsibilities
- Provide workforce of competent personnel whose education, experience, training and skills fit their respective field of expertise;
- Support continuous learning for faculty members and non-teaching staff through various development initiatives related to excellence in teaching and learning, research and academic leadership, and continuous currency in disciplinary knowledge;
- Conduct regular evaluation to confirm that the actions taken are effective and that personnel performance is continuously developed; and
- Enhance employees’ personal and professional formation as well as promote and maintain camaraderie among them.
Malayan Colleges Laguna
- Pulo Diezmo Road, Cabuyao, Laguna 4025
- Trunkline: +63 (49) 832-4000
- Email :