Center for Guidance and Counseling
The CGC aims to assist and guide students in the process of self-evaluation, maintaining a balanced and healthy personality, achieving academic efficiency and enhancing fundamental life skills needed to be well adjusted and highly functional persons.
- The heart of the Guidance Program. It is a goal-oriented therapeutic relationship between a professional counsellor and individual seeking help. Counsellor shall also make the necessary follow-up to the students.
- These are activities whereby descriptive materials and media are accumulated, organized and disseminated through individual counselling or planned group activities.
- CGC Personnel act as consultant in a triad which includes the consultee – the person who consults and the client – the object of the consultation wherein his/her expertise is requested.
- The guidance counselor accepts referred students for counseling and may refer clients to other professionals (internal specialists or external consultants).
On Research & Evaluation
- Research is conducted to discover new knowledge, to advance current knowledge and substantiate theories within the realm of guidance and counseling while Program Evaluation determine whether program goals are met in terms of outcomes as basis for modification of the delivery of services.
Malayan Colleges Laguna
- Pulo Diezmo Road, Cabuyao, Laguna 4025
- Trunkline: +63 (49) 832-4000
- Email :