The Administrative Office is responsible for implementing MCL's administrative policies, strategies, programs and procedures.
Functions & Responsibilities
- Provides students, faculty members and employees with the necessary facilities and equipment that shall enable them to effectively discharge their duties and responsibilities.
- Implements rules and procedures defining tasks and activities for the CDMO, Security Department and Janitorial Services.
- Keeps track on records keeping regarding inventory, maintenance and repair of MCL equipment/furniture, infrastructure projects and housekeeping services in coordination with the CDMO.
- Interacts with unit heads and staff of various departments to provide support for each department's requirement concerning logistics, room reservations, equipment / furniture transfer, and other matters concerning operations.
- Implements and controls the efficient and effective flow of dispatching MCL Company Service Vehicles between the point of origin and destination and vice versa, in order to meet each department's needs.
- Coordinates with the CDMO in overseeing the safe and secure operation and maintenance of all MCL assets in a cost effective manner aimed at long-term preservation of the asset value.
- Supervises the Security Department in providing physical security for MCL officers, employees, staff, students, visitors, personnel, buildings, property and installations.
- Supervises the Janitorial Services for the cleanliness and overall housekeeping of buildings and grounds.
Malayan Colleges Laguna
- Pulo Diezmo Road, Cabuyao, Laguna 4025
- Trunkline: +63 (49) 832-4000
- Facsimile: +63 (2) 8520-8975
- Email :