The Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering program deals with the study and use of technology and applied science involving electrical
phenomena. It is important that the student builds a good foundation in the areas of mathematics and physical science. It is oriented towards
the understanding of the basic theory and concepts needed for entry into any of the many activities in the profession including but not limited
to design, operations and management, teaching, sales and consulting.
Laboratory experience is emphasized to provide familiarity with electrical, electronic and computing equipment and with experimental techniques.
Modern tools and laboratory equipment are available for electrical and electronic circuits, machines, power systems and computers.
- Graduates of electrical engineering program will have the technical skills and professional qualifications to become competent engineers who can support the industry, academe, or government.
- Graduates of electrical engineering program will be collaborators and innovators in the field, leading or participating in efforts to address social, technical, ethical and business challenges.
- Graduates of electrical engineering program will be engaged in life-long learning and professional development.
Graduates of Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering program are expected to demonstrate:
- ability to apply knowledge of mathematics and science to solve engineering problems
- ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data
- ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability, in accordance with standards
- ability to function on multidisciplinary teams
- ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems
- understanding of professional and ethical responsibility
- ability to communicate effectively
- broad education to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context
- recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning
- knowledge of contemporary issues
- ability to use techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice
- knowledge and understanding of engineering and management principles as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments
Malayan Colleges Laguna
Pulo Diezmo Road, Cabuyao, Laguna 4025
Trunkline: +63 (49) 832-4000
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org