The Bachelor of Arts in Communication of Malayan Colleges Laguna (MCL) focuses on communication in different contexts using diverse media platforms. It includes a broad range of subject matter ranging from the study of communication in interpersonal relationships, groups, organizations, and cultures
With 3 tracks to choose from:
1. political communication
2. creative and performing arts
3. new media
The Bachelor of Arts in Communication Program envisions its graduates to:
- Be equipped with theoretical and technical competencies relevant in the practice of ethical and effective communication applicable in various communication or media professions and contexts that can support the industry, academe, government, or community.
- Be collaborators and innovators in the field, leading or participating in efforts to address social, technical, ethical and business challenges.
- Be engaged in life-long learning and professional development.
Graduates of the Bachelor of Arts in Communication Program are able to:
- Communicate in different formats and platforms (print, broadcast, and online);
- Produce communication plans and materials in different formats for various platforms and purposes;
- Conduct communication/media research and evaluation;
- Adhere to ethical standards, practices, responsibilities and accountabilities of the communication profession; and
- Apply communication theories/models, principles, practices, and tools in relevant and development work.
Malayan Colleges Laguna
Pulo Diezmo Road, Cabuyao, Laguna 4025
Trunkline: +63 (49) 832-4000
Email : email@example.com