The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration major in Marketing Management (BSBA MM) is a three-year and one-term program that explores the functional areas of business and their interrelationship with emphasis on the dynamic marketing functions. It prepares students to become competently equipped for a career in the corporate world, get into a marketing career or start their own entrepreneurial venture.
Marketing Management is a dynamic field of study that has quickly evolved with the use of technology and creativity. Thus, the curriculum focuses on outcomes-based learning to equip students with the essential management competencies as well the different marketing specializations skills, with emphasis on digital marketing.
The program involves a 600-hour Practicum Program with marketing industry partners to allow them to experience actual business operations and thus prepare them to become better leaders in the future.
In three to five years, BS Business Administration Major in Marketing Management graduates shall:
- Be globally competitive marketing professionals who bring value to their organizations’ internal and external customers.
- Be engaged in teams and leadership positions that shall contribute to the well-being of companies and communities they serve.
- Be committed to personal and professional development by engaging in further education, training, professional affiliation, research and consultancy.
- Exhibit good work ethics, professionalism, social awareness, and respect for all people in the marketing workplace and community.
Within 3-5 years after graduation, graduates of the BS Business Administration Major in Marketing shall:
- Perform the basic functions of management such as planning, organizing, staffing directing and controlling.
- Apply the basic concepts that underlie each of the functional areas of business (marketing, finance, human resources management, production and operations management, information technology, and strategic management) and employ these concepts in various business situations.
- Select the proper decision-making tools to critically, analytically and creatively solve problems and drive results
- Express oneself clearly and communicate effectively with stakeholders both in oral and written forms.
- Apply information and communication technology (ICT) skills as required by the business environment.
- Work effectively with other stakeholders and manage conflict in the workplace.
- Plan and implement business related activities.
- Demonstrate corporate citizenship and social responsibility.
- Exercise high personal moral and ethical standards.
- Analyze the business environment for strategic direction.
- Prepare operational plans.
- Innovate business ideas based on emerging industry trends.
- Manage a strategic business unit for economic sustainability.
- Conduct business research.
- Demonstrate a service orientation in one's profession.
Malayan Colleges Laguna
Pulo Diezmo Road, Cabuyao, Laguna 4025
Trunkline: +63 (49) 832-4000
Email : email@example.com