The Institute for Excellence in Continuing Education and Lifelong Learning (I-ExCELL) offers programs and services that form industry
leaders who commit themselves to continuous training and lifelong learning valuable in generating new knowledge for the industries and
the society at large.
The institute works together with various stakeholders in developing programs that are basically non-baccalaureate, but still at par
with the growing needs of a globalized workforce to contribute to the nation’s struggle for competitiveness and our country’s share in
the global economy.
- Guidelines on the Use of the Endorsement Letters
- Endorsement Letter for Culinary Arts
- Second Copy of the CA Endorsement Letter
- Endorsement Letter for Digital Arts and Design
- Second Copy of the DAD Endorsement Letter
Currently updating records...