Stakeholders’ Forum: MCL in the New Normal to be held for parents
You are cordially invited to join the Stakeholders' Forum: MCL in the New Normal, to be held via Microsoft Teams.
Below are the topics to be discussed:
1. Shifting from Blended (Face-to-Face with Online) to Fully Online
2. MCL's Online Learning Delivery Mode
3. Rebates and Discounts (Laboratory and Miscellaneous Fees)
4. Financial Assistance and Aids
5. Moving Forward - What's Next for MCL?
Kindly see the schedule for your respective sessions below:
|June 2, 2020 (Tuesday)
||Parents of SHS Grade 11 Students
||Parents of SHS Grade 12 Students
June 3, 2020 (Wednesday)
|Parents of MITL Students
||Parents of MITL Students
|(AR, CE, and IE)
||(ChE, CPE, ECE, EE, ME)
June 4, 2020 (Thursday)
|Parents of CAS and CMET Students
||Parents of CCIS, ETYCB and I-ExCELL Students
|(BMMA, COMM, MT, MARE)
||(CS, IT, IS, AIS, ACT, ACTEC, ENT, HM, TM, CA)
All participants are requested to fill out the registration form here
Note: A maximum of 130 participants per session will be accepted on a first come, first served basis.
Thank you very much.
Currently updating records...