December 2019 Graduation Photo Shoot
The Graduation Photo Shoot for the December 2019 candidates for graduation is scheduled this coming December 8 (Sunday) and 9 (Monday), 2019, from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
Pre-registration is required. Only 120 persons may be accommodated per day. To register, please fill up the online form here.
Those who availed the upgraded photo package must bring their own apparel for the formal and creative shots.
1. Follow the schedule provided.
2. Students may choose between the basic and upgraded photo packages.
3. Upgraded package comes with creative shot.
4. No indecent, revealing, and vulgar props/ effects may be used during the creative shoot.
5. MCL only offers basic and upgraded photo packages. Any other packages from the
contracted supplier are not recommended.
6. Electronic copies of the retouched/enhanced photos may be requested from the Alumni
Center 60 days after the graduation. This is free of charge.
7. Upon claiming of the clearance form, student must decide on whether to avail the upgraded
photo package. This is for correct billing of fees.
8. All concerns about the graduation photo shoot must be communicated to Ms. Pearl
Stephanie Ulep (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Required Attire under the Toga for the Photo Shoot and the Commencement Exercises
✓ For the photo shoot
, please wear a dress with black tube top or formal blouse for the shoot in toga;
✓ For the commencement exercises, please wear a formal dress or blouse with skirt with length below the knee
but not longer than the toga/academic gown; or dark-colored formal pants (except slacks) with formal blouse
✓ For the photo shoot, please wear a long-sleeved collared shirt with necktie;
✓ For the commencement exercises, please wear a long-sleeved collared shirt with necktie or a long-sleeved
formal barong (white or beige in color is preferred), black or dark blue formal pants, and black leather shoes