The Bachelor of Science in Tourism Management under the International Hospitality, Tourism, Events and Leisure Management Institute (I-HoTEL) equips individuals with the knowledge and skills necessary in planning and managing a tourism industry related business. The curriculum is designed in consultation with industry experts and the courses are taught by tourism and hospitality practitioners. The program’s ultimate goal is to produce graduates who will have successful careers in any of the tourism and hospitality sub-industries in the local and international markets.
The Bachelor of Science in Tourism Management program aims to:
- Enable its graduates to acquire career positions in the tourism and hospitality industries or in the broader service sector of the economy.
- Promote professionalism in the travel and hospitality practice.
Graduates of the Bachelor of Science in Tourism Management program are expected to:
- Display knowledge and understanding of the concepts and theories of tourism;
- Apply business principles in the dynamic and growing global fields of tourism;
- Demonstrate the skills needed to operate industry standard computer software;
- Exhibit knowledge of marketing local and international tourist destinations, as well as, other tourism and hospitality services;
- Demonstrate communication skills appropriate in the workplace;
- Apply principles of sustainable development in the tourism industry;
- Interact and work with people from diverse backgrounds and culture; and,
- Apply an appropriate work ethic and professional demeanor.
Malayan Colleges Laguna
Pulo Diezmo Road, Cabuyao, Laguna 4025
Trunkline: +63 (49) 832-4000
Email : email@example.com