The Bachelor of Arts in Broadcasting program of Malayan Colleges Laguna (MCL) embraces a wide range of practices, providing an arena for news
narratives for the production of “entertaining and culturally significant pop culture”, promote involvement with issues both political and social,
express arts and culture, and give stories of valued research development to the sciences. This discipline aspires to produce graduates who are
well-equipped communicators for transformative change, sensitive to the needs of society and valued contributor in the ever-evolving media scenario.
Program Educational Objectives
The Bachelor of Arts in Broadcasting provides a well-structured curriculum which aims to:
- Involve students with the rudiments of broadcast procedures with actual production work;
- Equip students with both technical and theoretical learning as they utilize modern facilities of the institution;
- Encourage students to engage in subjects areas that link to promote understanding, encourage participation and active knowledge involvement
with the current issues of the times.
Upon graduation, the student must be able to:
- Demonstrate understanding of concepts, theories and practices in not only mainstream media but also in the convergence of new media technologies;
- Write effectively scripts that convey valuable message for both news and entertainment;
- Use media in convergence effectively to produce purposeful messages;
- Develop a sense of citizenship, and able to adhere to ethical media related issues.
Malayan Colleges Laguna
Pulo Diezmo Road, Cabuyao, Laguna 4025
Trunkline: +63 (49) 832-4000
Email : email@example.com