Senior High School Enrollment Schedule
SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL ENROLLMENT SCHEDULES AND PROCEDURES SY 2017 - 2018
To ensure a smooth processing of enrollment, we would like to remind the enrollee to prepare the requirements listed below. We have designated areas for the parents to stay while waiting for the enrollee as we encourage them to process their enrollment independently.
1. Learner Reference Number
2. Entrance Examination Permit
3. Original Grade 10 report card showing applicant’s eligibility for admission to Senior High School, duly signed by the High School Principal
3.1 The principal/ adviser must countersign the report card if it has erasures or alterations
3.2 The applicant must submit a certificate of the school’s numerical equivalent if the report card contains alpha grades
3.3 The applicant must submit an authenticated report card if he/she graduated from an international school
4. Recent certificate of Good Moral Character (issued February 2017 onwards) from the High School Principal with school seal
5. Photocopy of PSA/NSO birth certificate (original must be presented for verification)
5.1 If the applicant is not a Filipino citizen, submit (a) original and photocopy of passport with at least 6 months validity; (b) Alien Certificate of Registration; (c) student visa or student study permit
5.2 If the applicant has dual citizenship, submit (a) Certificate of recognition as Filipino citizen or Philippine Passport ; (b) Authenticated birth certificate
6. Two pieces 1 ½ ” x 1 ½ ” recent identical photographs (with plain background and name at the back)
FOR VOUCHER VALIDITY AND REDEMPTION
1. Photocopy of PSA/NSO birth certificate
2. Photocopy of Certificate of Junior High School Completion
3. Photocopy of Good Moral Character Certificate
4. For students who graduated from a Public School - Photocopy of Grade 10 report card (with Learner Reference Number (LRN)
5. For ESC Grantees - ESC Certification Letter from Junior High School Principal (format available through the ESC IMS)
6. For Qualified Voucher Applicants - QVR Certificate
FOR SCHOLARSHIP VALIDATION
1. Duly filled out scholarship application form
2. For High School honor students
• Certificate of honors which includes the rank and number of graduating students signed by the High School Principal (with school seal)
3. For academic achievers
• Photocopy of the entrance examination result letter
• Photocopy of the report card
GUIDELINES FOR ID PICTURE-CAPTURING
ID picture-capturing will be done during enrollment in MCL. These guidelines will be implemented in picture-capturing for the official MCL ID.
a. Eyeglasses must be removed for the photograph.
b. Contact lenses may be worn, but contact lenses that change one’s true eye color must be removed.
c. Both ears should be visible.
d. Earrings must be removed for the photograph.
e. Hair accessories must be removed for the photograph.
f. Students must wear a collared shirt or blouse. If the student is wearing an un-collared shirt or blouse, then a coat or blazer must be worn over it. Girls must not wear attires with plunging necklines.
g. No hats or head coverings must be worn, except for religious purposes. A Muslim student may wear a hijab and not show her ears, but her face should be wholly visible for identification. The head covering must not cover the eyebrows and eyes.
ENROLLMENT SCHEDULE FOR NON-RESERVED STUDENTS
Please refer to the entrance examination permit for the batch number. Only applicants with complete requirements will be allowed to enroll.
In the event that you are unable to make it on the dates indicated, you may still proceed with the enrollment from May 2, 2017 until June 10, 2017.
During the enrollment period, MCL offices are open from Monday to Saturday (except holidays), from 8:00AM to 4:00PM only. Kindly note that classes start on June 13, 2017.
April 19 – 29, 2017 : 5th Floor, Francisco Balagtas Auditorium, Jose Rizal Building
May 2, 2017 onwards : Admissions Office, Jose Rizal Building